StrategyMix Channel Marketing
Hi, my name is Jonathan Calver from StrategyMix and in this video, I’m going to give you a quick overview of the StrategyMix Channel Marketing Program.
Unlike some of our other programs, this one is very much vendor-led, so if you’re an IT vendor, then this video is for you.
Question 1: What problems will the StrategyMix Channel Marketing Program solve for you?
I’m going to focus on one primary problem, which is the problem of low partner participation.
Your partners are either participating in your marketing programs on a regular basis, say once a month, or they are not.
If they are not, then we solve that problem.
Question 2: How does the program work
I’m going to break this down into 3 steps:
The first step is that you need to decide what campaigns you want to run. I’d recommend that you mix up your campaign types, so in a typical quarter you might run one event or webinar, one white paper, a workshop and maybe a trial of some kind. You need to provide us with the content and email copy.
The second step is to select your partners.
You’re looking for high potential partners, those with a good sales record but who are not doing much marketing. A good indicator is unused MDF. This indicates that the partner is making sales, hence MDF being accumulated, but is not doing much marketing, which is why the MDF is not being spent.
As part of the program, we provide each of your partners with a fully functional StrategyMix Marketing Automation System, at no extra cost. We also design their landing page and email template, where we mimic the look and feel of the partners website. Once the system is setup, we send your partners samples of your campaigns. We then ask them for their marketing data and launch their campaigns.
Question 3: Why does it work?
There are many reasons, but I’m going to focus on just 2 of them. Time and trust.
(1) Time: The main reason your partners do not participate in your marketing programs is because they lack the time and resources to make it happen. This is a managed program so we remove that problem.
(2) Trust: We work with your partners and communicate with them on a regular basis and give them honest feedback. This builds trust which is why we get access to their best marketing data and in a way that many channel marketing programs, simply don’t.
Question 4: How much does it cost?
The fee for a standard white paper, case study or video campaign is US$ 290.
We have a fixed price, “Pay as you Go” pricing model, which has 2 key advantages:
(1) You only pay for campaigns that are run, not for a system that might not be used.
(2) The second advantage is that it’s so easy to budget. So, 10 partners running 1 campaign at $290 each is $2900.
Trial of One
So, how can you get started at low cost and with zero ongoing commitment? For this we have the Trial of One, where you can run one campaign with one partner at $290. The purpose of the trial is to show you:
- How we work with you, the vendor
- How we engage with your partners
- How the systems and processes work
- The reporting you get in your master system
- Some real, although limited, marketing results
This program is available in every time zone and in any language.
I’d recommend that you setup a call with one of marketing consultants in your time zone.